Contact Us

Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.


Office Location

  • Strongsville Office


    11005 Pearl Road
    Strongsville, Ohio 44136



Ohio Attorney Works to Modify Orders and Shared Parenting Agreements

Skilled family lawyer assists clients in the Strongsville area seeking changes in child support, parental rights and responsibilities; shared parenting plan or spousal support.

Every family's situation changes over time, and those changes may make it necessary to take legal action to ensure that existing court orders evolve to meet new family requirements. What was suitable to the parties at the time of the divorce or separation may no longer work as jobs change, children age and parents remarry. At Karen J. Cameratta Co. LPA, I help families in the Strongsville area and in Cuyahoga County and Medina County in Ohio obtain appropriate modifications to child support, child custody/parental rights and responsibilities, parenting time, shared parenting plan and spousal support orders. Some of the modifications of these orders often require proof that there has been a substantial change in circumstances. I have the skill and determination to present that evidence to the court. I also address relocation issues when parents move into or out of Ohio.

Responsive counselor advocates for modifications when circumstances warrant them

In family law cases, an existing court order can only be modified when there is a significant change in a parent's or child's situation. These changes may include a greater financial need or increase in income due to a job change or loss, a medical emergency involving the child, and a change in your child’s environment or time-sharing situation. I advocate for your rights in court to help you get the child support and child custody/parental rights and responsibilities modifications you and your children need, and guide you through the often difficult procedures to get results.

Family lawyer provides clients with individualized legal assistance

When you bring your modification case to my firm, I review your goals with you. Then I examine the existing agreements between you and your ex-spouse or child's parent. Together we set realistic, achievable objectives to bring before the judge. Whether you are seeking an adjustment in your spousal or child support, are looking to adjust your visitation schedule, or are attempting to become the primary custodian of your children, I can help. I also represent clients seeking to retain existing orders when requested modifications are not in their best interests or those of their children.

Contact an experienced Ohio family law attorney for help with a modification.

At Karen J. Cameratta Co. LPA, I understand that your family's needs change over time, and I am committed to helping you achieve a parental rights and responsibilities or support modification that addresses your changed circumstances. Call me at 440-238-1070 or contact me online to schedule a FREE consultation at my Strongsville office.