- Juris Doctor, Cleveland Marshall School of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, May 1993
- Summa cum laude graduate, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Ursuline College, May 1990
- Recipient of the Highest Academic Award of the 1990 Graduating Class.
- Licensed to practice law in Ohio
- Registered Nurse in Ohio [inactive]
- Ohio Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member of the Texas Bar Association
- Prior Officer of the Collaborative Divorce Professionals of San Antonio
Since 1993, Karen J. Cameratta has established a successful practice in the field of Family Law on the concept of Communication, Cooperation, and Collaboration. As a result, Karen has provided clients more than 25 years professional services that are client-focused and in a successful and healthy environment. Karen’s past experience as an Assistant Prosecutor and Volunteer Magistrate for the Juvenile first offender’s program provides her the knowledge and ability to handle various issues such as domestic violence and other children’s issues.
Over the past years, Karen has learned that most clients are stressed due the “unknown” that lies ahead. Therefore, Karen will listen to her clients, identify their needs and goals, and provide them with the professional legal services and knowledge of the laws to alleviate additional stress. Karen has the professional skills and knowledge as well as the interpersonal communication skills that develop trust and create a cooperative environment. Karen has years of experience in negotiating with parties and their respective attorney. Each case is unique and requires personal attention to details in order to provide essential protection of her client’s rights.
Karen will provide a Free Initial Consultation to discuss your case.