Experienced Ohio Family Lawyer Handles Divorce and Parenting Matters
Full-service firm assists individuals and families in the Strongsville area
Whether you are going through a divorce, looking to adopt, or facing another legal issue close to home, Karen J. Cameratta Co. LPA will seek solutions to your legal problems that protect your interests and loved ones. I am well-versed in matters of Ohio family law. Parents and divorcing spouses in the Strongsville area and Cuyahoga County and Medina County in Ohio enlist my help to overcome some of life's most difficult challenges, and I take pride in delivering quality representation.
Dedicated Ohio attorney advocates for you and the best interests of your children
To ensure a secure future for you and your children after a divorce, Karen J. Cameratta Co. LPA provides caring legal counsel and advocacy. I can help you with matters including:
- P-Parental Rights and Responsibilities;
- E-Equitable Division of Marital Property;
- A-Alimony/Spousal Support;
- C-Child Support;
- E-Every other remaining issues particular to your personal situation.
Focused counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
I help clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when disagreements can’t be resolved, I won’t hesitate to advocate for your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, I provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — I will guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, I will help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — I will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial agreements — I draft and review comprehensive prenuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
You may find that mediation helps you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances.
Contact a dedicated Ohio family law attorney.
The legal representation you choose will play an important role in shaping the terms of your divorce, or other family law matter. Call Karen J. Cameratta Co. LPA at 440-238-1070 or contact me online to schedule a FREE consultation with a family law attorney. My office is located in Strongsville.