Cuyahoga and Medina County Family Law Attorney Serving Ohio for More Than 25 Years
A Strongsville lawyer you and your family can depend on
Few things shake our lives like a serious problem in our family. Suddenly your relationships with your children become uncertain, your financial health is in question and your living situation may be changing. Whether you are faced with divorce, a child custody dispute or a domestic violence situation in the Cuyahoga and Medina County area, the law firm of Karen Cameratta LPA, in Strongsville, is here to help. Over the last 25-plus years, my family law practice has touched the lives of people in throughout northeast Ohio. I am proud to bring some sense of stability to my clients’ lives amid the difficult challenges they face, and I am here to help you, too.
Finding the path toward peace
Though your life may be filled with tension right now, you can rely on me as your lawyer to help you make the future a more peaceful place. I believe clients choose my law firm because of my:
- Focus on real-world solutions — Grandstanding is simply not worth it when a family’s future is at stake. I seek workable, practical outcomes through whatever means makes the most sense for the client, whether through negotiation, mediation, collaborative divorce or litigation.
- Commitment to families — What matters to you and your family is what matters to me. When handling everything from child custody to division of property, I keep your best interests at heart.
- Emphasis on communication — Being an effective family law attorney means communicating successfully, not just with my clients but with opposing counsel, child psychologists, mediators and any other party involved in a case. I keep communication lines open so we can resolve issues as efficiently as possible.
When you work with my firm, I take into account all aspects of your family law matter to guide you toward the best solutions.
Working toward the positive outcome you and your family deserve
Karen Cameratta is ready to guide you through any family law issue you may face. I offer compassionate advice and powerful representation regarding:
- Divorce or Dissolution — Perhaps you and your spouse agree on a no-fault divorce. Or perhaps you could benefit from the team orientation of the collaborative divorce process. No matter your situation, I have the experience to resolve it.
- Child custody and support — I strive for practical, workable solutions to questions of child custody/parental rights and responsibilities and child support. When needed, I can help you initiate or challenge an attempt to modify parental rights and responsibilites/or child support.
- Property division and financial issues — Aside from children, the equitable distribution of property is one of the most important parts of any divorce. Alimony (spousal support) can be very contentious as well, but I have extensive experience resolving it fairly.
Whatever legal challenge you face, know that I am committed to resolving it quickly and cost effectively, so you can move forward with a renewed focus on your family’s well-being.
Get a free consultation with a compassionate Ohio family lawyer.
Karen Cameratta LPA, in Strongsville, Ohio, offers a free initial consultation about your family law matter. Call me for a free consultation at 440-238-1070 or contact me online to schedule an appointment (evening and weekends available upon request).
Looking forward to your feedback